Casella 620 Series Sound Level Meter
Ideal For Noise At Work Applications
Why use the Casella 620 Series Sound Level Meter??
- The perfect tool for noise at work applications
- Available with class 1 or class 2 microphone options
- Use to calculate noise exposure and select hearing protection
- Ideally suited to a wide range of industrial noise applications
- High-resolution display with the latest digital technology
- Measure parameters for all workplace noise
- The CEL-62x Series of Integrating Digital Sound Level meters can be used for the measurement of all workplace noise parameters to comply with workplace noise legislation
- High Resolution Colour Display
- Measurement screens are intuitively colour coded on the high resolution display
- Pre- Set Configurations For Easy Measurement
- The instrument has six selectable setups – four that are pre-defined to legislative standards and two that can be customised so that you get the data you need.
The Casella 24x series of Sound Level Meters are perfect for simple surveys and general noise measurements.
The Casella 62x series of Sound Level Meters are designed for the measurement of all workplace noise parameters; from assessments to assisting with the selection of hearing protection.
The Casella 63x series are the most versatile of sound level meters available. Ideal for both workplace noise assessments and environmental noise monitoring.