Air Sampling Pump
Ideal to Measure Exposure To Dust and Vapours
Trade In, Trade Up today and you can get up to 20% off your new purchase
|SINGLE UNIT||2-4 UNITS||5+ UNITS|
Why use the Casella Apex2 Air Sampling Pump?
- Outstanding accuracy and performance
- Easy to wear with slim ergonomic design
- All models intrinsically safe
- Long battery life to last for full shifts
- Class beating performance
- Bluetooth® connectivity and Airwave app
- Ingress protection (IP65) for use in harsh environments
- Trade in ANY manufacturers air sampling pump for a discount on Casella’s remote monitoring technology
- Get up to 20% off!
- Perform remote monitoring and remain socially distant!
Please fill in the form below to receive your free download & we will be in touch to help. Alternatively call to enquire.
- Simple Operation
The Apex2 has a simple user interface and menu
structure. Using only 4 buttons you can easily
navigate through the color-coded set-up menus.
- Intrinsically Safe
All models of the Apex2 are Intrinsically Safe (IECEx).The Apex2 has been designed specifically to be used in potentially explosive areas in the oil and gas, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries as well as being suitable for use in the mining industry.
- Data And Reporting
The Apex2 can store up to 200 separate runs, storing data
including start time and date, duration, volume sampled and
Monitor your Apex2 personal sampling pump remotely with Bluetooth 4.0* and the supporting Airwave app (available from Google Play and the Appstore) on your mobile device.
With its slim, ergonomic design, the pump is less obtrusive to the wearer allowing them to carry on with their job whilst being monitored. A sturdy clip with a lifetime guarantee means it’s secure and the detachable rubber boot guards against knocks.
Use It With Flow Detective
When used with the Casella Flow Detective™ air flow calibrator, closed loop calibration can be achieved so nothing has to be set manually on the pump. This saves valuable time and eliminates the potential for errors. Check it here!